Position: Product marketing associate / specialist
Who are we looking for?
Folks who are sharp, ambitious and passionate about marketing; and are ready to go onward and upward; along with us in our journey of building great products and designing great user experiences.
- Self-driven and outcome-oriented.
- Well-organized and ability to multi-task.
- A solutions-first thinker and loves teamwork.
- Passionate about helping customers find success.
- Never compromises on quality or delivering great user experience.
- Has an impeccable eye for detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to articulate and implement strategic and creative feedback.
- Has excellent written skills and the ability to convey complex technical information in simple, direct, and friendly tone.
If the above describes you, read further and apply.
What would your work entail?
- Put to use your excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills for marketing.
- Understanding highly technical concepts and communicating them in a language that the target audience resonates with.
- Help drive lead generation - with a specific focus on our Go-to-Market approach all the way from strategy to execution and measurement.
- Define and captain the campaign strategy for global customer acquisition and retention.
- Create customer activations over diverse marketing channels to drive product subscriptions.
- Collaborate with our international business partners on marketing communications strategy.
- Track project performance and provide data-backed insights to optimize them.
- Find new opportunity/areas to ensure business success with regular quant-driven discussions with Zoho leadership.
Your jobs and responsibilities will include, but not limited to
- Conducting extensive research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Creating in-depth user guides, FAQs, technical overviews, and in-product help documentation.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Identifying customers’ needs and making relevant recommendations to address gaps in the company's current content strategy.
- Gathering information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Working knowledge of SEO and applying it for content marketing.
- Owning an end-to-end content creation and dissemination process.
Every new day will offer you a new challenge and take you one step further towards the pinnacle of your career.
From positioning, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end. The learning never stops.
Who's in our team?
Being a part of the marketing and communications team, you will be working with a team of passionate coders and inspired designers who translate simple ideas into exceptional products and imagery, diligent event planners who take our products and brand closer to the customer, and technical evangelists who help our prospects understand our business and our answers to their challenges. You will also collaborate with content writers, thought-leaders, industry experts, press-folks and third-party marketers to create compelling stories and documents that keep the world informed about our latest solutions. Together we are a group of brilliant minds who define how people interact with technology and shape the perception of Zoho around the globe.
Zoho might be that right opportunity you've been looking for all this long. Apply.